Monday, February 16, 2009

February Investor Alert now available via email

Hi,

In my January alert, I recommended Golden Arrow (GRG.V) at $.20/share and it has since appreciated 25% in a month. My February alert is now available and I believe this stock has the potential to double or triple relatively quickly as it sits at its 52-week low while several other gold juniors are up 2-3 times from their November/December lows (especially those that were priced at the level this stock is currently priced at). I've sent an email out today to those who have signed up so if you want to receive the report, send me an email to stateside@statesidereport.com and I'll forward the report to you. These are complimentary issues for now but I will be moving to a fee based service soon. By the way, I will have an Altai quarterly update out by the end of this month.

No comments:

Blog Archive