Monday, June 30, 2008

Working on a report on a Montney shale junior

I am starting to put together a short report on a Montney shale junior that was first suggested to me by another research analyst. After performing quite a bit of research myself, I think this company's share price is undervalued at the present time. Drilling results are expected in 5-6 weeks that will either explode the price upward or knock it down a notch or two. Such is the life of a junior explorer. However, this risk-reward looks extremely attractive at the moment. I have nibbled a bit buying a few shares today but the daily volume is fairly low and the price moves up on any buying pressure. I'll probably have the short report finished this weekend if I can find the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I missed this report Vince?

Blog Archive