Monday, May 19, 2008

Looking forward to the week ahead.........

No news today from the Lowlands but with the commodities and other nat gas plays doing well in the US markets, the carryover should be positive when the Canadian markets open on Tuesday. I'm sticking my neck out and predicting that ATI climbs over the $2.00 mark during the day and closes over it as well. The MOMO's have left ATI for PCQ so I see little stock overhang at the moment. My short term predictions are usually fairly poor so don't bet the ranch on it.

I sold out of a gold exploration name today on the AMEX to have available cash for a stock I was researching over the weekend. I'm hoping it doesn't halt in the morning as the potential does exist for one based on recent events. I'll have more to say on this stock tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Blog Archive