Friday, May 30, 2008

Mundiregina....Oh where art thou Mundiregina

As those who have studied the maps know, there is a property called Mundiregina that lies within Forest Oil's circle of prospectivity and is adjacent to their southern holdings. No one seems to know who has the rights to this property. I have located a newly formed public company selling at $.30 with less than 20 million shares outstanding that has a property named Mundiregina. I talked to the company on Friday and they acknowledged they have a property called Mundiregina but they weren't sure where it was located. I kid you not.....this property was thrown in on the deal they did on their recent public offering and they are not sure where it is. He was speculating it might be in Sudbury which is NOT where the Utica shale play is. I don't want to disclose this company because I have a feeling that it is not the Mundiregina I am looking for. The company rep was going to check it out and get back to me on Monday. I will let you know what I find out.

Have a great weekend all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stateside, just found this site, I have been also looking at this area known as Mundiregina, and thought I had found out the answer...Aldershot Resources, they have an option to lease land from Mundiregina resources from April 2007, but what I have ascertained , the land they have leased is in "Latour", and not the Lowlands...
Here are a couple of links just in case there is anything in it, but by the state of ALZ.v shareprice I was barking up the wrong tree.

"An Option Agreement dated February 8, 2007 between the Company and Mundiregina Resources Canada Inc. (Anne McCullough) whereby the Company has been granted an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Latour Uranium Property located in Quebec. Consideration is $180,000 and1,000,000 common shares payable over a 4 year period. "

http://infoventure.tsx.com/TSXVenture/TSXVentureHttpController?GetPage=FinancingSecurityDetails&PO_ID=35177&HC_FLAG1=on&HC_FLAG2=on&PlaceeID=1113529&PLACEE_TYPE=P&FinanceSID=27

Anonymous said...

Hey stateside! Love the Maritimes plays...was researching them all day, and then happen upon your site and lo and behold someone is thinking the same thing! If you are thinking Metals Creek on the venture for the Mundiregina, it is not...went through all of SEDAR and found that the property called Mundiregina is listed under "Other Properties" for NEWFOUNDLAND. Hope that helps!
jacketyjack

Anonymous said...

hello Stateside, awsome site!
I am involved with some guys who have a lot of uranium leases in Quebec.
Some now appear not to have profitable grade of uranium, but may have other minerals.
Where can I contact wildcat prospectors who may want to check out these sites?
mlindoo@hotmail.com

Blog Archive